Eintracht Frankfurt: Urgestein leaves the end of the career

Eintracht Frankfurt's midfielder Makoto Hasbe keeps the end of his professional career.

"Next year, I'll finish, but I've been going on for five years and can not surely say if it will be so," said the 38-year-old Japanese of the Football Bundesliga club. "Next year I am 39 years old. Normally one goes then, but maybe I'm not normal. I want to play football as long as possible."

Hasbe has been in Frankfurt since 2014 and extended its expiring contract by a year in February. He also agreed with the Eintracht a connection contract until 2027. What activity Hasbe will then take over, is still open. It would be possible to further work as a trainer in the youth or professional area. The training for the acquisition of the B license has already begun Hasbe. "I prefer to play football, but it's an interesting thing," he said. "I want to stay in Germany for the player career."

Eintracht Frankfurt - FC Bayern München | Full Game | Matchday 24 – Bundesliga 2021/22

He would not expect that he plays here for so long. "I never thought that I will stay with the harmony for so long," said Hasbe. "I did a lot for the club, but I also got a lot from the club and the fans."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unreal Engine 5: Summer game highlights in the display

Marvel's Midnight Suns: Venom and also Wickedness Hulk are the celebrities of the Summer Game Fest trailer

Take the MSI's new gaming note "SWORD 15" to the weapon and overcome the PC game Sengoku period!