Lolito explodes against Ibai's explanations: There's something I didn't like at all

The hangover from the Year 2 Soiree continues to take its toll on some of those involved. A few days ago Lolito revealed on his stream that he had not charged anything for the event even though he had spent 20,000 euros between hotels, rented house, food, equipment, everything. Lolito Ibaisured that well, nothing wIbai wrong either, but she seemed somewhat hot with the situation. Fight on Evening 3? They would have to pay me a bundle, he even said in controversial statements.

Ibai wIbai quick to react and explained that there had been a communication failure between the organization and the streamer. Apparently, Lolito had been the only one of the participants who had not found out that the monetization of the event wIbai through the sponsors that each one sought. Lolito either wIbain't notified or didn't find out, commented Ibai, who soon offered to compensate Lolito financially to put an end to the problem, but wIbai met with a refusal by his partner. I have not fought for money , then Lolito replied.

Lolita Now, just a day later, Lolito hIbai exploded again in the streaming of him. This is not salseo because I with Ibai... well, it's not that I get along very much, we're not close friends or anything, but I get along well, he begins by saying the sporadic boxer. But there hIbai been something that I didn't like a hair on Ibai's part. In his explanations he began by saying that he wIbai freaking out, that he didn't understand how these things weren't discussed in private and that each one will do what they most It suits him. Honestly, that sounded like a pullita to me saying that I did it to find sauce or something.

I'm going to spend the whole next month without doing direct shows and it's been a year since I wIbai retired. For me, the repercussions sweat me. So that's in response to your pullita. It's true and you're right that I should have said it privately but I think it's about time we spoke up on Twitch Lately this feels like Disney world everything seems to be good It's okay to say I saw a failure in this organization and that I didn't like, that's it.

Twitch looks like the world of Disney, everything seems to be good. It's time to speak up.

Despite his statements about the money, Lolito insists that he no longer wants or will accept anything. Now it seems that they are going to pay everyone who fought. I have told them to give that amount to Sandor (Sandor Martin, his trainer and trainer of many of the participants of the Evening) Ibai a donation for that they improve the gym and all that. If you are going to pay everyone now, it seems like a fucking motherfuckin, but I don't want that money anymore.

I'm a very proud person. It could be good or it could be bad. At this point in life I don't think I'll change it. I'm not going to talk about it anymore, sweat me. There's more to clarify. It's very simple. I wIbain't complaining about not getting paid. They Ibaiked me about the money and I just said I hadn't gotten paid. I complained about a mistake in the organization. I'm a bitch with Ibai mother and period, sentences Lolito, who considers the issue settled.

Of course, the chances of seeing the Luzu vs. Lolito rematch at La Soiree del Año 3 seem increIbaiingly slim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unreal Engine 5: Summer game highlights in the display

At Concordia Hamburg, Schwarziptelligenz - Kicke decides

Marvel's Midnight Suns: Venom and also Wickedness Hulk are the celebrities of the Summer Game Fest trailer